Financially skilled employees, build organizations that win.
The future of Work
Alongside the impact of Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Changing work-models, another crucial aspect of the future of Work is Income, which includes (a) people being employed gainfully, and (b) having the right financial awareness & skills for living sustainable & prosperous lives.
Indian Millennial & Gen-Z employees need meaningful financial-wellness.
- 74% Don’t have a financial plan or regular monthly budget
- 65% Are not able to save more than 5% of their monthly income (essentially living paycheck-to-paycheck)
- 88% Have less than 2 months of survival money saved in Emergency funds
- 59% Have more than one form of debt. They are open to taking additional loans as a means to bridge the gap between aspiration and income (examples include Credit Card, Salary Advances and Pay-Later products)
- 66% Invest just enough to save income tax, keeping ‘type’ of investment secondary
- 78% Rely entirely on the ‘Employer-provided’ health plan. Have no top-up health insurance cover.
- 81% Have a sub-optimal life insurance plan
Strategic financial wellness solutions for your company.Know more
Betterment ConsumerTech Pvt. Ltd.
Office # 4.14 - 4th floor 91Springboard,
George Thangaiah Complex, #21, 80 feet road,
Near Sir CV Raman Hospital,
Indiranagar, Bengaluru 560038, Karnataka.
Saral is a product variant of Prosperfit meant specifically to serve the financial empowerment needs of economically emerging consumers.